THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
This Agreement is maintained on our website. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement from time to time, and so you should review this page periodically. When we change the Agreement in a material way, we will update the ‘last updated’ date at the bottom of this page. Your continued use of the Service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Service.
2. USE OF OUR SERVICE
- Eligibility. Because we respect the rights of children and parents, you may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Any use or access to the Service by anyone under 13 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement. Because we respect the User community, the Service is not available to any Users previously removed from the Service.
- Payment. Customer will pay the recurring subscription fees and other fees set forth in this proposal or in the on-line fee schedule provided at the time of sign up (“Fees”). All Fees are due when the order is placed.
- Refunds. To assist the Customer in conducting a full and complete evaluation of all Services prior to purchase, we offer Customer access to a free version of the Service, free access to our support department and free access to our entire library of support resources. Customer acknowledges they have reviewed and tested all necessary Service functionality and support material needed to make an informed and final purchase decision. Customer acknowledges that payment of Fees is authorization to us to begin providing Services. These Services include, but are not limited to, providing platform access, publishing Apps, platform setup and App building. We will start providing Services immediately upon Customer payment of Fees. All Fees are earned when received and are non-refundable. Fees may be paid via Credit Card or Bank Transfer only and Customer authorizes us to set up an automated recurring billing process. If Customer desires to terminate the service, such notice must be delivered to us in writing via email one week before the next recurring billing is processed. Customer agrees that they are not entitled to receive a refund of any Fee and Customer further agrees that they will not dispute the charges and/or request a chargeback of any Fee from their credit card processor or banking institution.
- Term and Termination. Single app subscribers for our standard and premium plans agree to sign up for a minimum term length of 3 months. Billing will be collected quarterly, semiannually or annually (collectively referred to as “Term” or “Terms”). All amounts are earned when received and are non-refundable. The Agreement will continue for the entirety of the Term and automatically renew for successive periods equal to the Term. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason without notice to the other party. If a Customer terminates this agreement before the end of the current Term, the customer will be required to pay the remaining amounts due through the end of the Term and are not be entitled to a refund of any amount. Termination or expiration of this Agreement shall not affect any rights or obligations of the parties, including the payment obligations due through the end off the Term or which have accrued up to the date of such termination or expiration. The provisions of Sections 5-10 shall survive termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- Your responsibility for your Apps: You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on or through your App. We will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, and you shall be solely liable for the losses due to such unauthorized use.
- Groups. Users may create or join groups on the Service in order to share events and other content, and to send messages to other Group members (a “Group”).
- Your interaction with other Users. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. We will have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction.
- Service limitations. Different service limitations exist for each of our subscription plans. Please refer to our website for details.
- Changes to the Service. We’re always innovating and finding ways to provide our Users with new and innovative features and services. Therefore, we may, without prior notice, change the Service; change the pricing of the service; add or delete features of the Service, to you or to Users generally; or create usage limits for the Service.
3. ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE SERVICE
We provide Users with an amazing platform to discover content, and discuss and share that content with others. To keep the Service running smoothly for all of our Users, you agree that you will use the Service only in a manner consistent with the Acceptable Use Policy below.
4. SHARING YOUR CONTENT
- Your content. We may allow you to post content on the Service, including comments, photos, blog posts, messages, blog URLs, and other materials. Any content a User submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on the Service, including all Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) therein, is referred to as “User Content.” YOU RETAIN OWNERSHIP OF YOUR USER CONTENT.
- How we can use your content. You own all of the User Content that you post or publish (“post”) on the Service. You permit us to use your company and/or trade name and logo on our website and other promotional materials.
- Your responsibility for your content. By uploading, posting, submitting or otherwise disclosing or distributing User Content, you represent and warrant that you own all rights in your User Content and that any User Content you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) or rights of publicity or privacy. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these provisions. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content that you or any other Users or third parties post or send over the Service. You understand and agree that any loss or damage of any kind that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you send, upload, download, stream, post, transmit, display, or otherwise make available or access through your use of the Service, is solely your responsibility, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. We are not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content.
- Definition of Intellectual Property Rights. For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
- Your responsibility for your user’s content. The Service enables you to gather data about your users, including personal information, which you must keep safe, private and confidential. You are solely responsible and liable for the information gathered from your users. Although the data is stored in our database, and we do our best to keep it safe, we are not responsible or liable for breaches, hacker attacks or temporary glitches that may expose that data to the public. You understand that and should communicate this policy with your own users, so that they understand there are technical limitations in terms of data protection. If we suspect that you are exposing personal information of your own users intentionally or unintentionally, we can shut down your account and terminate your contract.
5. OUR CONTENT
- Content. Except for User Content, the Service, and all Intellectual Property Rights including therein and related thereto, are our exclusive property (“Exclusive Content”). Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license to the Exclusive Content, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from the Exclusive Content, including without limitation any materials or content accessible on the Service. Our name and other graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, trademarks or trade dress protected by the laws of the United States and/or other countries or jurisdictions. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Use of the Exclusive Content or materials on the Service for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
- To publish and update apps to Google Play and the Apple App Store, it is required we provide proprietary information and files such as, but not limited to, APKs, IPAs, P12s, keystore certificates, push notification certificates, etc. These files and information are a proprietary part of our Service and will not be provided to Users.
- If we assist the Customer with (including coordinating with a 3rd party) providing enhancement(s) to the Service or Software, creates custom functionality, creates custom plugins, including any and all derivatives thereto (collectively referred to an “Enhancements”), even if the Customer paid us for such Enhancements, such Enhancements will be owned by us and Customer hereby does and shall make all assignments and take all reasonable acts necessary to accomplish the foregoing ownership.
- Feedback you provide. We value input from our Users, and are always interested in learning of ways we can make the Service better. You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments, ideas or feedback about the Service, including without limitation about how to improve the Service or our products (“Feedback”). By submitting any Feedback, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place us under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Feedback without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Feedback on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, we do not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to us, or developed by our employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
- Analytics. We monitor User service activity. We also provide monitoring and tracking of all app users. You are responsible and liable for providing the user with a consent policy that provides protection in terms of GDPR. We may include an option for consent, but it is your responsibility to guide us in any changes in law that require additional enhancements of the platform.
We may allow you to send messages through our Service to other Users or to third parties (“Messages”). We may send administrative messages to you and other Users
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply.
User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
Duty to Notify and Indemnify: If at any time you intend to stop using the mobile telephone number that has been used to subscribe to the Program, including canceling your service plan or selling or transferring the phone number to another party, you agree that you will complete the User Opt Out process set forth above prior to ending your use of the mobile telephone number. You understand and agree that your agreement to do so is a material part of these terms and conditions. You further agree that, if you discontinue the use of your mobile telephone number without notifying Us of such change, you agree that you will be responsible for all costs (including attorneys’ fees) and liabilities incurred by Us, or any party that assists in the delivery of the mobile messages, as a result of claims brought by individual(s) who are later assigned that mobile telephone number. This duty and agreement shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO NOTIFY US OF A CHANGE IN THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED, INCLUDING ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY UNDER THE TELEPHONE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, 47 U.S.C. § 227, et seq., OR SIMILAR STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS, AND ANY REGULATIONS PROMULGATED THEREUNDER RESULTING FROM US ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT YOU AT THE MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU PROVIDED.
Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing and sale of software and professional services.
Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, email us at https://www.ux-builder.co.uk/en/contact-us Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
Age Restriction: You may not use of engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform.
Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
Web Form Opt-in: By filling out a contact form you acknowledge that you may be contacted by one of our representatives through email, SMS or phone calls. All phone calls or conference calls may be recorded for training purposes.
Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge, LLC d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in san diego, california before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which UX Builder’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. The parties agree to arbitrate solely on an individual basis, and this agreement does not permit class arbitration or any claims brought as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative arbitration proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
7. COPYRIGHT POLICY
We require that Users of the Service respect the copyright and other intellectual property rights of all third parties.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless, along with our parents, subsidiaries, agents, affiliates, customers, vendors, officers and employees from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees and cost) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account.
10. NO WARRANTY
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE, OUR AFFILIATES, AND OUR LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT ON THE SERVICE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA, INCLUDING USER CONTENT, THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH OUR SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
11. THIRD-PARTY LINKS, SITES AND SERVICES
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY (I) WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT THEREON FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), OR (II) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
The Service is controlled from its facilities in the United Kingdom. We make no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Service if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the United States, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Service are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the United States.
13. TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND THE SERVICE
We may terminate or suspend the Service in whole or in part immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND ARBITRATION
a. Governing Law.
You agree that: The Service shall be deemed solely based in the United Kingdom; and(ii) the Service shall be deemed a passive one that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over us, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than the United Kingdom. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a court located in London, United Kingdom, for any actions for which we retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a our copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, as further set forth in the Arbitration provision below.
For any dispute with us, you agree to first contact us and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally.
15. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
a. No Agency; Waiver. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind us in any respect whatsoever. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
b. Notification. We may provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for other business purposes, to you via email notice, “push” notification on your mobile device, written or hard copy notice, or through posting of such notice on the Service, as determined by us in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to Users, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Agreement. We are not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to email notifications we send to the email address you provide us. Furthermore, we take no responsibility or are liable for any notifications sent to users of the app, such as but not limited to your customers or clients. You are solely responsible and liable for the content, privacy or frequency of any notifications sent to your customers.
c. Entire Agreement/Severability. This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with us in connection with the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
d. Assignment. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub licensable by you except with our prior written consent. We may transfer, assign or delegate this Agreement and its rights and obligations without consent.
e. Contact. Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement.
f. Affiliate Marketing. By using the our apps, the Customer agrees that the liability of the our platform and apps is limited. We occasionally promote products throught either paid ads or direct integrations using some type of affiliate marketing. For example, we are currently promoting the Paybis platform to buy and sell crypto currencies. Please make sure you read the terms and conditions of our affiliate partners. We don't provide any support for users of their platforms, and our company is not associated with them.